Try it freeTry it for yourself, without obligation. Try it now
Request a demoLet us give you a quick tour of this solution. Request now
Contact usWe welcome your questions and comments. Contact now
Maximize Patient and Staff SafetyDuring severe weather, patient and staff safety is your top concern; so are critical power interruptions. Better manage these and other challenges, plus their associated risks, with the most accurate weather insight available today.
SolutionsSchneider Electric's weather decision support solutions can help you better manage your weather-related challenges. From providing a safer facility to protecting your budget through smarter operational decisions, we are here to help.
- Improve patient and staff safety: proactively mitigate severe weather risks – including power interruptions to your facility
- Reduce energy costs and improve efficiency: optimize generator use and improve your building’s HVAC efficiencies
- Optimize scheduling to prepare for an influx of patients: determine appropriate staffing levels for weather events and reschedule elective surgeries
- Improve overall public perception: avoid a negative public image from poor handling of weather-related emergencies
- Real-time, local lightning information and customizable alerts
- Top-rated temperature and precipitation forecasts for the past eight consecutive years
- Option to install or integrate on-site weather sensors and leverage the data to create site-specific forecasts with maximum accuracy
- The only provider to allow you to ask your weather questions online to an experienced meteorologist, for answers within minutes
- Web services that allow you to easily integrate valuable weather information into your existing systems