The metals industry is under pressure to deliver sustainable solutions. But numerous barriers stand in the way, including limited staff and resources, financial constraints, internal competition for engineering resources, sound investment analysis (ROI), and limited analytical capabilities to identify suitable opportunities.
Energy Sustainability Life Cycle
Continuous Energy Management and Sustainability Approach:
- Strategy definition
- Control (power reliability and metering)
- Optimization (process improvements, energy projects)
- Performance (measurement and reporting)
- Effective energy management begins and ends with a strong strategy.
- Energy efficiency and sustainability targets only can be reached and exceeded with continuous actions and programs.
- By combining process expertise with energy management know-how we are able to help you uncover your full potential for energy savings.
As the global leader in energy efficiency technology and sustainability services, we provide an end-to-end solution that truly sets us apart from others by integrating strategy, technology, and implementation capabilities.
We identify and then help you prioritize the most effective energy optimization opportunities. Maximize cost-savings
Quick turnaround for data gathering, analytics and reporting.
Ability to integrate global environmental, economic and social sustainability initiatives into one cohesive program.