Quickly deploying a data center that has predictable performance, while maintaining true flexibility and scalability can be challenging. You need to be able to quickly add power, cooling, or IT infrastructure, but can struggle with the constraints of location, timing, and finances.
SolutionsPrefabricated data center modules are comprised of power skids and modules, cooling and hydronics modules, and IT modules. These building blocks combine to deliver increased capacity for your existing infrastructure which is deployed quickly with predictable performance and can be scaled as needed.
- Pre-engineered and wired with integrated hardware and software
- Manufactured and tested in a factory
- Arrives on-site ready to deploy quickly and easily
- Multiple form factors and power ranges
- Building blocks used together to form a data center solution
- Proven experience in prefabrication
- Broad offer of customizable prefabricated building blocks
- Global capabilities including supply chain, design, applications and engineering support
- StruxureWare for Data Centers is our award winning DCIM software suite
- Extensive library of prefabricated data center reference designs available
Other prefabricated modular solutions
- IT Module
- Power Module
- Cooling Module
- Modular Room
- Data Center Life Cycle Services
- Data Center Management
- Data Centers & Networks
Thanks to our advanced capabilities and a global network of partners, vendors and system integrators, we can custom engineer professionally designed data center containers. Our prefabricated models are not merely standard, off-the-shelf products – they are engineered-to-order solutions for your needs.
- Data center modular rooms are field-assembled and combine the benefits of modularity and attributes of a conventional data center.
- We offer enclosed or skid-mounted modules.
- Scale your data center power for expansion or incremental growth.
- A prefabricated, chilled water piping system with variable speed pumps and controls provides an efficient and flexible solution.
- Each module is designed for variable primary flow (VPF) and integrates our leading control systems and management software designed to maximize efficiency.
- IT Modules combine the functionality and space of a typical IT room with the benefits of a pre-engineered system and factory assembly for an efficient solution from design to operation.
- Integrate power distribution, cooling, racks, DCIM, security and fire suppression in a single, purpose-built enclosure.