The Compact NSXm range of circuit breakers is a molded case circuit breaker solution offering great performance in a compact frame size.
Nominal current: 16 to 160 A
• Five breaking capacities : 16, 25, 36, 50, 70 kA at 415 V
• Insulation voltage up to 800 V AC
• One physical size from 16 to 160 A
• 3 and 4 pole versions available
• Isolation with positive break indication
• Thermal-magnetic protections and switch disconnectors
• Embedded Earth leakage protection within the trip unit
• Optimized range of auxiliaries and accessories field installable
• Compliance with international standards: IEC 60947-1 and 2, CCC, EAC and other local certifications
• Compliance with specifications of marine classification companies (MCCB): Bureau Veritas, Lloyd’s Register of Shipping, Det Norske Veritas and RINA
Technical short documents from the Compact NSX & NSXm catalog for molded case circuit breakers and switches up to 630 A:
Visit the Schneider Electric Electrical Calculation Tools
to review, search and check curves, selectivity and cascading. Alternatively, download the Complimentary Technical Information catalog
(PDF), which includes coordination tables.