A soundproofed server room in a box which allows for IT deployment wherever and whenever it is needed, saving space, cost and deployment time.
The solution for deploying IT in non-dedicated spaces
FeaturesDesigned for branch offices, small offices and any non-IT space where there isn’t the room, the time or the budget to build a dedicated IT zone - the NetShelter CX server enclosure is an ultra-portable, secure, economic, plug-and-play IT solution. You simply roll it in to the open office, put your equipment inside, plug it in and close the doors. With the NetShelter CX Soundproofed ‘Server Room in a Box’ you can get back to focusing on your core business quickly.
Use it to:
- Reduce your capital costs by avoiding construction.
- Avoid wasting space – use the space for something else.
- Keep your business agile – use a portable IT infrastructure.
- Standardize on one solution for branch offices and remote sites.
- Silence noisy equipment inside a Quiet Enclosure.
The NetShelter CX server enclosure is an innovative answer to today’s, and tomorrow’s, dynamic IT infrastructure requirements.
The NetShelter CX Family has been enhanced by a new solution designed for housing tower servers in small & home offices and other non-dedicated IT spaces - The Netshelter CX Mini. Find out more about this highly economic and adaptable acoustic server enclosure by clicking on the 'Netshelter CX Mini' link below.
- Acoustic foam lining for noise dampening - Superior noise reduction of installed IT equipment allowing the enclosure to be placed in a quiet environment.
- Light oak veneer finish - The enclosure blends discretely into almost any office environment.
- Lockable front doors - Protect IT equipment from unwanted access
- Plug and Play setup - Fast and Easy set up
- Toolless Rack Mounting Capabilities - Server cases do not require additional tools to mount into NetShelter Enclosures, which allows the users to quickly and easily mount units in the rear of the enclosure.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ