Reliable Cable Solution for Buildings and IT
Digilink is Schneider Electric’s structure cabling solutions that brings reliability and usability for everyone. Digilink’s copper and fiber solution assured a reliable data network, from patch panels to cables and patch cords, and even termination tools, to fulfil all network connectivity needs of small to medium buildings.
FeaturesDigilink is Schneider Electric’s structured cabling solutions that brings reliability and usability for everyone. Digilink’s copper and fiber solution are always within reach, bringing you the advantages of FIRM, LIGHT, SLIM and FAST, to fulfill the network connectivity needs of small to medium buildings. The products are UL and ETL verified for safety, performance and quality assured for a reliable data network.
The range consists of a comprehensive set of products:
- RJ45 Connectors
- Patch panels
- Copper and fiber optic LAN cables
- Patch cords and connecting hardware
- Termination tools
- FIRM – Patent-pending Insulation Displacement Connector (IDC) design of the CrocJaw Clamp grips the copper wires firmly to maintain high connection quality.
- LIGHT – Super light aluminum fiber patch panel and enclosure for faster and easier installation, maintenance and set up
- SLIM – Half-U design patch panel to save space in rack for easy expansion with little disruption to existing setup
- FAST – “OctaPunch” termination tool can terminate 8 wires and slices off surplus wires in one stroke for higher installation efficiency
ApplicationsDigilink provides a usable, useful and satisfying-to-use structured cabling solution for technical rooms, small to medium commercial buildings
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ