Biometric switches Ø 22 mm
Stand-alone, stand-alone USB, USB for HMI
Biometric switches Ø 22 mm with fingerprint reader
A competitive alternative to the drawbacks of the other access control systems: no password to be remembered, no losing or forgetting of key.Maximum infallibility
- Use of the most trustworthy technology: optical sensor.
- Robustness suited to industry: excellent resistance to mechanical shock and vibration, EMC protection, IP65
- Memory capacity: 200 recorded fingerprints.
- Autonomy and anonymity guaranteed.
- Fully stand-alone, including programming and operation. No supplementary interface required, all operations are performed directly on the front face of the product.
- Compactness: mounting in standard Ø 22 mm cut-out.
- Quick connection using bared wires or M12 connector.
Rationalisation of costs
- Less maintenance and machine downtime.
- Elimination of costs associated with the administration or loss of keys, cards, badges
BenefitsSimple, reliable and efficient, the Harmony biometric switch enables the restriction of access to sensitive zones and machine functions to only authorised personnel
- Specific or dangerous processes
- Servicing or setting-up processes
- Switching machine to maintenance mode
- Resetting following activation of an emergency stop
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ