Logic controller - Modicon M238
20 to 248 I/O, 0.3 µs per Instruction
100% optimized for simple machines
FeaturesOptimize your machine design
High ratio performance / cost with efficient embedded features dedicated to simple axis motion control
(high speed counting, PTO, application function blocks)
Secure your investment and development flexibility
Embedded CANopen master to allow easy and adaptable architectures
Fit the control configuration
Economic digital, analogue or high speed counting expansion modules.
- Advanced features embedded
- . 8 high speed counting up to 100kHz, 4 PTO/PWM (only with 24VDC models ) outputs, fast outputs for reflex actions
- . 1 or 2 RS232/RS485 serial line for HMI connection or peripherals devices
- Easy to program and commissioning
- . Removable connectors 1 dedicated USB port and programmable
- . EcoStruxure Machine Expert software with ready-to-use automation system function libraries
- Discover : "Flexible Machine Control"
- . 1 software environment EcoStruxure Machine Expert
- . Multiple hardware control platforms :
- - Logic controllers Modicon M238
- - Logic controllers Modicon M258
- - Motion controllers Modicon LMC058
- - HMI controllers Magelis XBTGC
- - Drive controllers Altivar IMC
BenefitsA power center at the service of your machines
The Modicon M238 programmable controllers provide simple and intelligent solutions to meet all your business needs.
provide a optimised solution to repetitive machines based on high speed counting and simple positioning features for 1 to 4 axis through PTO channels or CANopen.
- General machine control
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ