Multi 9 miniature circuit-breaker for DCEnd of Commercialisation
Supplying additional reliability and productivity, the circuit breakers for DC current are perfect for protecting any electrical circuits with a DC supply.
FeaturesThe Circuit breakers for DC current have been designed with ease of use in mind. Simple to install, users have plenty of installation options including a dividable mounting plate, padlocking, terminal shield and more.
- Operating voltage: 12...500Vcc.
- Number of poles: 1P, 2P.
- Fully compliant with standards: multistandard UL 1077, IEC 60947-2, E~60947-2, GB 14048.2.
- Rating: 0.5 to 63 A.
- Guaranteed breaking of DC current ensuring the best anti-fire protection.
- Breaking capacities: 5 to 10 kA depending on the standard.
- Tripping curve: C.
- Ideally suited for installation in full accordance with industrial standards: IEC 60947.
- Provides plenty of connection possibilities including box lug, ring tongue terminal and more.
- Multiple installation options available such as terminal shield, rotary handle, padlocking and dividable mounting plate.
- Additional optional auxiliaries including indication of state and tripping, shunt trip and undervoltage trip.
BenefitsGet the protection your DC electrical circuits need with the circuit breakers for DC current. Fully compliant with industrial standards, the circuit breakers are ideally suited to a wide range of circuits, including those in the transport and energy industries.
- Multistandard: international offer available throughout the world.
- Excellent reliability: guaranteed breaking of DC current for best anti-fire protection.
- Increased Productivity: common accessories and auxiliaries for C60 AC and C60 DC ranges.
ApplicationsOffering full protection of electrical circuits with a DC supply, the circuit breakers for DC current offer guaranteed breaking for fire protection as well as additional optional auxiliaries such as state indication and tripping.
- Provides full protection of electrical circuits with a DC supply.
- Power supply: Industrial automations, auxiliary circuit for MV substations, battery charging and UPS, power system safety, telecommunications.
- Ideally suited to the transport industry such as railways, electrical vehicles and the Navy.
- Use in energy industries such as photovoltaic, wind and nuclear.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ