Frequency inverters for 3-phase asynchronous motors from 0.75 to 75 kW, variable torque applications for building HVAC
Frost & Sullivan 2008 European HVAC Electric Drives Technology Innovation Award
3-phase 200/240 V 380/480 V
- UL Type 1/IP20 and IP54 up to 75 kW.
- Speed range: 1:50.
- Overload: 110 % - 60 s.
- Integrated EMC filters class A or B.
- Main communication bus used on the building market: LonWorks, Metasys N2, BACnet, and Apologe FLN.
- Conformity to the international standards and certifications: CE, UL, CSA, C-Tick...
- "Reduced-Capacitance" technology: immediately operational and without harmful effect, harmonics treatment without added artifices: THDI < 30 %.
- Self-adaptation of ramps and motor control supply, to optimise energy consumption.
- Its remote terminal increases its user-friendliness: settings of the functions, configurations and parameter downloading and saving.
- Compact, side by side mounting.
- Motor and drive protection.
- Economical design.
A new breath for your applications!
Open to the main building communication networks. Compact with an economical design specially devised to answer your needs.
ApplicationsRange dedicated to building HVAC aplications.
All essential functions for variable torque pump and fan applications:
- PI controller, preset PI
- Automatic restart, recovery on the fly
- Skip frequencies
- Belt breakage detection
- Overload detection and under load detection.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ