Wide range of Miniature Circuit Breakers for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and control panel builders
Multi 9 has been designed to offer enhanced protection by preventing and protecting people and equipment from electrical threats such as short circuits, earth leakages, overloads and more
Fully compliant with all industry standards, Multi 9 is ideally suited for all types of machine and equipment, providing you not only with protection but plenty of accessories as well as signaling functions.
- All multi 9 DIN rail modular devices have been designed with performance in mind, ensuring you get enhanced protection.
- Completely tailored for use by equipment manufacturers (OEMs), Multi 9 meets every global standard for industry applications.
- Wide selection of modular devices.
- Provides protection, signaling functions and accessories.
- Compliant with UL489, UL1077, IEC, CCC, CSA and more.
Miniature circuit breakers :
- UL + IEC/EN 60947-2 + other standards.
- C60BP – branch protection.
- C60BPR - branch protection with ring terminals.
- C60SP – supplementary protection.
- C60H-DC - supplementary protection dedicated to direct current.
- IEC/EN 60947-2.
- C60N, C60H and C60L (10 to 25 kA breaking capacity).
- C60CTRL to protect control circuit.
- N40N – 18mm phase and neutral MCB.
Residual current devices - Ground fault protection :
- UL1053 + EN/IEC 61008.
- GFP - ground Fault Protector UL 1053.
- Residual current circuit breaker and add-on residual current devices.
- RCCB ID - residual current circuit breaker.
- RCCB ID (B type) - residual current circuit breaker with direct current detection.
- Vigi C60 – residual current device add-on for C60.
- Vigi N40 – residual current device add-on for N40N.
- N40 Vigi - residual current circuit breaker with overcurrent protection
Accessories and auxiliaries :
- Multi 9 auxiliaries.
- Multi 9 accessories.
- Comb busbars.
- Linergy DS screw distribution blocks.
Miniature circuit breakers
UL + IEC/EN 60947-2 + other standards
C60BP – branch protection
C60BPR - branch protection dedicated to ring terminal
C60SP – supplementary protection
C60H-DC - supplementary protection dedicated to direct current
C60N, C60H and C60L (10 to 25 kA breaking capacity)
C60CTRL to protect control circuit
N40N – 18mm phase and neutral MCB
Residual current devices - Ground fault protection
UL1053 + EN/IEC 61008
GFP - ground Fault Protector UL 1053
Residual current circuit breaker and Add-on residual current devices
RCCB ID - residual current circuit breaker
RCCB ID (B type) - residual current circuit breaker with direct current detection
Vigi C60 – residual current device add-on for C60
Vigi N40 – residual current device add-on for N40N
N40 Vigi - residual current circuit breaker with overcurrent protection
Accessories and auxiliaries
Multi 9 auxiliaries
Multi 9 accessories
Linergy DS Screw distribution blocks
Multi 9 provides OEMs and Control Panel Builders with simplicity and options. You can use it to adapt installations to any configuration, any time.
- Choose from a wide selection of field-installable accessories to adapt your installation to any configuration.
- Fits in with existing Schneider Electric installations quickly and simply.
- Build your panel with the help of a global specialist in automation and energy management.
- Cost effective and with a small footprint, it allows you to optimize your control panel.
- Save money by protecting against potentially costly threats.
ApplicationsDesigned for OEMs and control panel builders who can use Multi 9 in plenty of segments including packaging, telecoms and much more.
- Suitable for HVAC, crane and hoisting and pumping.
- Ideal for the semiconductor industry.
- For use in the packaging, conveying and telecom industries.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ