SMB Keep Your Business Running Campaign
Terms and Conditions
1. SMB Keep Your Business Running Campaign (“Campaign”) is organized by Schneider Electric IT (M) Sdn Bhd ('Schneider Electric Malaysia') and will run from 30 October to 29 December 2017 (“Campaign Period”).
2. To qualify for the Campaign, participants must be a residents of Malaysia. Those who are employees (including but not limited to contractual & temporary employees) or immediate family members and relatives of Schneider Electric Malaysia, its affiliates and subsidiaries, are NOT eligible to participate in the Campaign (“Eligible Participants”).
3. The mechanics of the Campaign are as follows:
• Purchase the eligible products from our official IT resellers – SNS Network (M) Sdn Bhd and All IT Hypermarket.
• Participants will receive a proof of purchase / tax invoice from these official IT resellers once their purchase is confirmed.
• Participants to forward proof of purchase / tax invoice to a 3rd
party agency at email@example.com
party agency will contact participants for delivery/pick up arrangements.
4. Schneider Electric Malaysia, at its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Participant and revoke or forfeit any Prizes at any stage of the Campaign without prior notice if:
• The participant is not an Eligible Participant;
• The Eligible Participant fails to fully comply with the terms and conditions stipulated herein resulting to an automatic disqualification;
• Entries/Details are incomplete resulting to an automatic disqualification;
• The Eligible Participant breaches any of the terms and conditions stipulated herein or other rules and regulations of the Giveaway or violates any applicable laws or regulations; or
• Schneider Electric Malaysia has, at its sole discretion, any reason whatsoever to believe that such Eligible Participant has attempted to undermine the operation of the Campaign in any way whatsoever, including but not limited to fraud, cheating or deception.
5. Schneider Electric Malaysia’s decision on matters relating to the Campaign (including, but not limited to the selection of the winners) shall be final and absolute. No discussion, correspondence, enquiry, appeal or challenge by any of the Eligible Participants in respect of any decision of Schneider Electric Malaysia shall be entertained.
6. Prizes/Free gifts must be collected in accordance with the mode to be specified by Schneider Electric Malaysia, at its sole and absolute discretion, upon notification of any winnings. Failure to adhere to the mode of collection and within the stipulated time period will result in forfeiture of the Prizes/Free gifts and shall have no claim whatsoever against Schneider Electric Malaysia, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, employees, representatives, retailers, distributors, dealers as well as its advertising, creative, media, digital, design and other creative agencies of Schneider Electric Malaysia, in the event of forfeiture thereof.
7. Notwithstanding the above, Schneider Electric Malaysia is entitled to replace the Prizes/Free gifts with other prizes of similar value at any time without any prior notice.
8. Schneider Electric Malaysia shall not be liable for any disruption to the Campaign, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of disruption to the Campaign, reasonable efforts shall be used to remedy the disruption and resume the Campaign on a fair and equitable basis to the Eligible Participants.
9. Schneider Electric Malaysia, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, employees, representatives, retailers, distributors, dealers as well as its advertising, creative, media, digital, design and other creative agencies of Schneider Electric Malaysia, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to loss of opportunities and any indirect or consequential losses) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with or arising from either participation in this Campaign or with any of the Prizes/Free gifts offered or forfeited.
10. The terms and conditions of the Campaign shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
11. All rights and privileges herein granted to Schneider Electric Malaysia are irrevocable and not subjected to rescission, restraint or injunction under any and all circumstances. Under no circumstances shall the Eligible Participants have the right to injunctive relief or to restrain or otherwise interfere with the organization of the Campaign, the production, distribution, exhibition and/or exploitation of the Campaign and/or any product based on and/or derived from the Campaign.
12. All personal data collected will only be used for the purposes of managing and operating the Campaign and not for any other purposes.
13. Schneider Electric Malaysia reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without any prior notice.
14. These terms and conditions will prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials advertising the Campaign.
15. By virtue of an entry to the Campaign, the Eligible Participants signify their absolute and unconditional acceptance and agreement to all the terms and conditions stipulated herein.
16. Schneider Electric Malaysia reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension by Schneider Electric Malaysia of the Campaign shall not entitle the Eligible Participants to any claim or compensation against Schneider Electric Malaysia, its agents and employees for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Eligible Participants as a direct or an indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension thereof.
17. By participating in this Campaign, it is deemed that the Eligible Participants have read and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.