Training for social and business development
To overcome the lack of local expertise and to increase the standard of living of underprivileged people, Schneider Electric supports training programmes with NGOs and local authorities.
- Supporting and developing training programs
Basic and graduated courses -electricity, automation, industrial maintenance, solar- and partnership with French Ministry of Education for centers of excellence
- Supporting training centers through technical equipments
Donation of material and didactic benches Schneider Electric for practical courses
- Training the trainers relying on the engagement of employees: Schneider Electric Teachers, Pass NGO
- Supporting people trained to Entrepreneurship
- 1 Million of people trained
- 10,000 of trainers trained
- 10,000 of entrepreneurs supported
- 50 M€ of social business within training and didactic
Access to Energy Training Presentation of Access to Energy Training program
Access to Energy Training in cambodia Partnership set up with the Center Kram Ngoy
- We have trained over 100,000 people since 2009
- 1st coalition with Cummins Group for technical education for communities and access for women in Turkey and Nigeria
- Global partnership with NGO Don Bosco Mundo
- IECD partnership set up in Lebanon, Morocco, Nigeria and Egypt
Schneider Electric and Cummins firm a commitment to improve global communities (PDF, 98 Kb)
July 30, 2015
The partnership completes the 1st coalition signed in September 2014 to promote technical education in Turkey and Nigeria.
Schneider Electric creates a new center of excellence for training in Colombia (PDF, 35 Kb)
January 27, 2015
Signature of a three-way partnership agreement between the French Ministry for National Education, Higher Education and Research, and the Escuela Tecnologica Instituto Tecnico Central to develop knowledge and skills in the energy sector.
Schneider Electric announces the creation of an Algerian-French center of excellence for training (PDF, 42 Kb)
December 4, 2014
This center of excellence, provided by the Algerian Ministry for Vocational Training and Education, will train teachers, trainers and young technicians in cutting-edge technical skills.